Absolutely wonderful experience. The paddle route was beautiful, the company was extremely accommodating in arranging a tour that met our exact needs, and our guide was friendly and wonderful. Highly recommend getting off the beaten path with Bananaway!
Eco Active Adventure in Slovenia
Stand-up paddle boarding is a surprisingly serene, yet active way of exploring a new country. Plus, it’s environmentally friendly and heaps of fun! We dare you not to fall in love with it when you try it out for the first time.
Explore, be active, leave stress behind, escape the crowds, find balance, stock up on vitamin D, have fun and protect the environment!
6 DAYS Eco Active Advanture PROGRAM
- The goal is to get to know Slovenia in an active way, yet not to rush but instead fully relax
- Stay at local eco farms in secluded locations, a great starting point for daily expeditions
- Hike to Velika Planina, meet the shepherds and taste the local cheese
- SUP and relax in the middle of the glacial Lake Bohinj
- Enjoy a free day and explore the area on your own (we are happy to share tips!)
- Experience the car train ride to the Soca Valley
- SUP the emerald Soca River
- Spend 2 days in the beautiful Vipava Valley, take the wine tour and taste the local specialties
- Hike to the Unesco-protected Škocjan Caves
- Enjoy an extra day strolling around the vibrant capital of Ljubljana