The right feeling : Easy
With its 82 cm (32″) of width, the inflatable SUP give you the best compromise between stability and glide. Its weight of 8 kg is the good compromise to get pleasure and to get the best glide ever.
No extra accessories are needed to make board rigid. SROKA selected the best drop stitch technology and PVCs on the market to give you maximum rigidity. SROKA redesigned boards to make them unique among their competitors.
specifications of sup board SROKA EASY 10'6
- ROCKER : constant curve that allows you to easily acquire a maximum speed.
- RAILS : soft and round on the wingspan of the board which provides a very pleasant glide.
- VOLUME : homogeneous volume, the 6′ thickness allows to be more stable on water.
- OUTLINE : 32″ of width in the middle of the paddle maximise the stability with a pointed nose to split the swell
- TAIL : the square tail allows to increase the stability on the water.
- NOSE : 10 cm of rocker at the front of the board facilitate the passage of the chop.
- FIN : single fin.
- RIGIDITY : ++
What is in the package?
BAG CHARACTERISTICS :
A bag is included to get a optimal storage. The conception of this bag allows to get access and a storage of the SUP board efficient and fast.
Details of the all-terrain bag, robust and easy to use :
- Volume : 120 L
- Very big space for the storage of the inflatable stand up paddle.
- Ultra-light bag.
- Confortable straps adaptable to your body shape for a safe wearing experience.
Our dual-flow pump is light in weight and takes only 3 – 5 minutes to inflate the paddle board. Manual pumping is good for warming up your muscles, so we decided to simplify the process with a lightweight, easy-to-use pump.
TESTED AND APPROVED BY A WORLD CHAMPION
SROKA grew out of a desire to share a passion for board sports with the widest possible audience. A desire that goes right to the heart of the company founded by Bruno Sroka, three-time kitesurfing world champion, and the first and currently only man to have crossed Cape Horn on a kitesurf. Bruno worked for of the world’s leading kitesurf brands for over 10 years. Every one of the brand’s products is tested, developed and approved by Bruno Sroka.