best compromise between stability and glide
Malibu 10’6 inflatable paddle provides the best compromise between stability and glide.
Its weight of 9,5 kg is the right compromise to have fun and to obtain an unbeatable glide.
MORE THAN JUST A PADDLE MALIBU
Sroka kept the same balance we had achieved between stability and glide and selected the best drop stitch technology and PVCs on the market to give you maximum rigidity. The Sroka-exclusive three layers of PVC on the rails make our boards far more rigid, giving you some of the best glide of all the SUP boards on the market, together with everyday ease of use.
specifications of sup board SROKA MALIBU 10'6 FUSION
- ROCKER : constant curve that allows you to easily acquire a maximum speed.
- RAILS : soft and round on the wingspan of the board which provides a very pleasant glide.
- VOLUME : homogeneous volume, the 6′ thickness allows to be more stable on water.
- OUTLINE : 32″ of width in the middle of the paddle maximise the stability.
- TAIL : the round tail allows to increase the stability on the board.
- NOSE : round nose which increase the stability.
- FIN : 3 removable fins.
- RIGIDITY : +++ because of 3 layers on the rails
What is in the package?
A bag is included to get an optimal storage. The conception of this bag allows to get access and a storage of the SUP board efficient and fast. Details of the all-terrain bag, robust and easy to use :
- Volume : 149 L
- Very big space for the storage of the inflatable stand up paddle.
- Ultra-light bag, very resistant to abrasion.
- Resistant handle.
- Ultra-confortable straps adaptable to your body shape for a safe wearing experience.
Our dual-flow pump is light in weight and takes only 3 – 5 minutes to inflate the paddle board. Manual pumping is good for warming up your muscles, so we decided to simplify the process with a lightweight, easy-to-use pump.
TESTED AND APPROVED BY A WORLD CHAMPION
SROKA grew out of a desire to share a passion for board sports with the widest possible audience. A desire that goes right to the heart of the company founded by Bruno Sroka, three-time kitesurfing world champion, and the first and currently only man to have crossed Cape Horn on a kitesurf. Bruno worked for of the world’s leading kitesurf brands for over 10 years. Every one of the brand’s products is tested, developed and approved by Bruno Sroka.