Amanda is great practionner, when she was in 200 hours TTC course in Rishikesh, she was very dedicated. She was also sharp to catch the instruction from the teacher, which is the sign of a great practioneer. My great wishes are with you, dear. Also I’ll suggest student to practice with her to feel her great energy.
SUP and Yoga Retreat Slovenia
SUP and Yoga Retreat is a weekend full of relaxing activities – paddle–boarding the best Slovenian sup locations, practising yoga in the pristine forest, hiking waterfalls, camping by the lake and reconnecting with the nature.
PRACTICE YOGA with a view on iconic Slovenian lake, move away from the noisy beach with a PADDLE-BOARD and enjoy the magnificent views over the Slovenian mountains. Challenge yourself with sup & fun games and yoga on sup.
Relax and connect with nature while exploring Slovenian natural pearls from slightly remote viewpoints! See the #mustsee, but do not follow the anticipated, touristy path.
ACTIVATE ALL YOUR SENSES. Taste simply prepared and healthy local food. Meet interesting active people, have fun with them, forget about the daily routine.
SLEEP IN THE HEART OF TRIGLAV NATIONAL PARK. Fall asleep counting the stars, wake up in the fresh morning right next to the lake, do your morning yoga, feel the forest, which surrounds the campsite.
Enjoy. Laugh. Relax. Travel. Meet green Slovenia.
SUP AND YOGA RETREAT PROGRAM
DAY 1: LAKE BLED
- Pick up at the airport: sup and yoga weekend will start on Friday afternoon. Your guide will meet you at the Ljubljana airport around 4.30PM.
- Yoga session at lake Bled: first stop will be iconic lake Bled, where we’re going to make a short hike to a local viewpoint with amazing view over the lake. We’re going to take yoga pads with us and make a “sunset yoga session” on a remote location, which will unplug our minds, reset them and connect them to the WIFI called Pristine nature.
- Camping and evening gathering: after the first yoga session, we will hit the road towards Triglav national park, where we will make a check-in at the campsite and build our tents just next to the lake Bohinj. Evening gathering will follow.
DAY 2: BOHINJ LAKE
- Morning yoga: early sun will wake us up. We will make a sun salutation and get our heart moving with morning yoga practice, which will help you feel awake.
- Sup tour: after breakfast in the camp our first paddle-boarding tour will follow. We will start with introductory SUP course so anybody (who can swim) can join the program. We will move away from other tourists on the beach, paddle in the middle of the lake, enjoy the views, relax and we will test your balance with balance SUP games. Fun is guaranteed!
- Hike to the waterfall: in the afternoon, after lunch, we will take you on a short hike to Savica waterfall, where we will make a photo memory or two.
- Evening yoga: an optional yoga session will follow, for those active souls, who need a subtle stretching after an active day like this.
- Local dinner: the guide will take you to a carefully selected local restaurant, where you will taste the typical local cuisine specialities.
DAY 3: SOCA VALLEY
- Car-train experience: we will pack up our tents, take time for a good breakfast and head up to the car-train, which will take us through the mountains to the Soca Valley.
- Sup tour with sup yoga: Soca river is one of the most breathtaking rivers in Slovenia that will charm you with its emerald green colour. We will paddle the calm and remote area, we will glide under the bridge, past the cliffs and explore the canyon. We will find relaxing spot to chill out and then challenge ourselves with sup yoga practice. You will meet the refreshing type of yoga and push your limits. Fun is guaranteed!
- Short hike to the waterfall: after the relaxing session on the water, short hike to Kozjak waterfall will follow. We will observe, how the landscape is changing with every step and enjoy the walk through the woods.
- Meet Slovenian Alps: we will you take high up in the Alpine highlands, breathe in the refreshing air and remember the moment. True zen.
- Airport drop off: we will take to the airport at 7PM, at just the right time to catch the evening flight! We will have a good faith that you come back soon and meet us again!
WHO IS SUP & YOGA RETREAT MEANT FOR?
The true nature lovers, who like to explore new countries differently, who look for relaxation and new experiences, who like practising yoga and want to spend a weekend in the middle of Triglav national park and green Slovenia.
Some basic yoga skills and experiences are desired.
The paddle boarding experiences are not required, introductory sup course is a part of the program, so anyone who can swim can join.
3 day SUP & Yoga Retreat: 437€ per person
Group size: min 4, max 8 people
We like to work with small groups, which allows us to create more intimate atmosphere and better connection among the group. With smaller groups we maximise the safety of the group and minimise our environmental footprint. We believe in sustainability. We prefer slow travelling than rushing from location to location.book now
- Pick up and drop off at airport
- 3x yoga sessions with yoga instructor
- 1x sup tour with sup games
- 1x sup tour with sup yoga
- Hike to Savica and Kozjak waterfall
- Car train experience to Soca Valley
- 2 nights camping in the camp near lake Bohinj
- 2 continental breakfasts
- Tourist tax
- Camping equipment (tent, sleeping mat)
- SUP equipment (sup board, paddle, leash)
- Basic Yoga mat
- Professional sup and yoga instructor/guide
- Flight to Ljubljana
- Sleeping bag – you can bring your own or we bring you new one, which you can keep: 25€
- Savica waterfall entry fee: 3€
- 2x lunch, 2x dinner
WHAT TO PACK?
- swimming suit, board shorts, micro fibber towel, flip flops,
- hiking shoes, hiking clothes, hiking backpack,
- sleeping bag,
- small camping light,
- sunscreen, water,
- smile and positive energy!
It depends on the season, in spring and autumn time can be colder, so bring a wind stopper and some warmer clothes.
CAMP ACCOMMODATION: the principle for camp selection is the best value for a paddle-boarder. If the camp by the lake is fully booked, we will stay in the camp available.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE WEATHER IS BAD? Ensuring the safety of paddle-boarders is our number one priority. We can take you paddle-boarding in sunny and cloudy weather, but not in case of heavy rain, river current or wind.
In case of bad weather we will try to adjust the program and activities.